CINDERELLA ON ICE TICKET SALES POLICY
Your use of and access to the Cinderella On Ice website, and Ticket Sales Agency (“Site”) and any transactions you may make are subject to the terms and conditions which are set out below. By using the Cinderella On Ice or Ticket Agency Site you agree to accept these Terms. If you do not, you should exit this and the Ticket Agency Site.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
About Cinderella On Ice & This Site
- This and the Ticket Agency Site are intended to be a source of useful information relating to shows or other productions (“Events”) produced or presented by Promoter (“Name of Promoter”, “Agency” or “we” or “us”) shall use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained on the Site is accurate and up to date. We may update the content and make improvements or changes in the information, services and other materials on this Site at any time without notice.
- FAIRY TALES ON ICE (2020) LTD is a private limited company registered in the United Kingdom. Registration No: 12358528, presenting ice shows* for family audiences. *Our ice show is defined as a form of ‘Live’ musical, skating and comedic entertainment for family audience consumption.
- Cinderella On Ice offers tickets for sale adopting the currency of Sterling,(i.e the United Kingdom Pound) through its main approved on-line ticket agency (“Agency”) who are Skiddle (www.skiddle.com) In respect of our own productions we control such events and set prices. Our approved “Agency” charge a booking and/or handling fee and these will be set by them and specified clearly within the ticket buying process. We do not accept any other liability for any ticket purchases made via any other Site save as set out in these Terms. There may be other additional terms and conditions applicable to one of our productions if you purchase tickets from the “Agency” and you should check such websites or any site advertising our productions before committing to buy a ticket. Most will have clear statements of any applicable policies, (such as age restrictions) on their websites.
- All intellectual property rights in the design of this Cinderella On Ice website and “Agency” Site and the contents, selection and arrangement of all of the material that is available on this Site belongs to FAIRY TALES ON ICE (2020) LTD and/or the “Agency”. No material from either website may be commercially exploited in any way, without our prior written permission.
- We cannot guarantee that sites used are error free, uninterrupted, or virus free.
- This “Agency” Site may contain links to other websites that are independent of Cinderella On Ice. We have no control over such sites and any links are provided as a convenience to you as a user of the Site, and do not imply our endorsement of the linked websites or association with their operators.
- Clicking on the Buy Tickets button on our Site will take you directly to the booking page for the production you have selected at it’s page on the “Agency” website.
Buying Tickets and Returns
- Once you have purchased tickets, they can only be returned, exchanged or refunded in the circumstances described below:
- If we fail to fulfil an order as a result of any negligence, or similar act or omission of our own or in breach of contract the customer will be entitled to a full refund including any booking fee charged.
- If the event is cancelled, postponed or material changes are made to the Event, namely a change of the venue or headline act, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event (except for in the case of cancellation) unless otherwise advised. However, in these circumstances, only the face value of the tickets will be refunded as in whatever the situation cancellation will be viewed as circumstances beyond our control. If the tickets have not been posted out, the processing fee will also be refunded.
- There will be no refund for lost, stolen or damaged tickets (save that duplicate tickets may be possible, however a duplication fee equal to the original despatch fee may be charged) or if the venue provides different seats to those specified on the ticket. For any refund of face value you will be required to return the tickets, on receipt of which we will make the refund. Tickets should be returned to: – Name and address of Ticketing Agency.
- Refund requests will be accepted up until 1 week before the date of the revised event or 1 week after notification of the change (whichever is the later) unless otherwise advised. We are unable to refund requests that are received after this time.
- Refunds are made using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets.
- It is the ticket purchaser’s responsibility to ensure tickets returned are received by the ”Agency”. It is therefore advisable to return any tickets either by secure post or in person.
- When events are cancelled, postponed or the venue or content is significantly changed, the “Agency” will do it’s best to inform all purchasers using the contact details provided when the order was made. However it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue. We and the “Agency” cannot guarantee that either party will be able to make contact with you.
- It is the responsibility of our customers to inform the “Agency” of any change of address, contact telephone number or email address both before and after receipt of your tickets.
- Always check your tickets upon receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
- Although FAIRY TALES ON ICE (2020) LTD will use reasonable endeavours to indicate any age or other restrictions that apply to events, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they are eligible for entry to the event they are purchasing tickets for.
- We always reserve the right to refuse admission to an Event and tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue and/or local authority byelaws. We will therefore not offer refunds to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at venues is always prohibited.
- We, or the “Agency” will not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or profit nor any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages.
- We or the “Agency” will not be liable for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of any venue, performer, production, promoter or others.
- Delivery of Tickets: If you are collecting your tickets rather than having them posted out, please be advised that the tickets must be collected by the cardholder in person, and that the credit card must be presented on collection. The cardholders’ signature will be required on collection.
- There is no standard despatch time for tickets ordered through the “Agency” Site as tickets for different events or productions advertised may have different despatch times. However, all tickets should be received at least 7 days before the event, unless they are being collected from the venue on the day of the performance. Where tickets are booked within 14 days of an event and are being posted, tickets should be received at least 2 days before an event.
- If it becomes impractical to post tickets out due to proximity of an event or circumstances beyond the Agency’s control, the “Agency” reserves the right to make the tickets available for collection at the venue and will inform you accordingly.
- For certain events there may be a restriction on the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased. We will use our best endeavours to publish this information on the Site and at the point of ticket selection for the event. In such cases, we reserve the right to only offer for sale the maximum number of tickets available and to cancel any orders made that exceed the maximum authorised tickets per customer without notice.
- If tickets despatched by special delivery are returned as ‘addressee unknown’, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- We reserve the right to change the price of tickets after they have been despatched to you if we become aware that the tickets were listed at an incorrect price due to a mistake including a typographical error, or an error in the pricing information stated or received by us or from Promoters.
If this occurs you will be notified by telephone or e-mail as soon as we or “Agency” become aware of the error and if you do not confirm within 14 days that you wish to purchase the tickets at the revised price cancellation of the tickets will be effected and re-credit to your account any sum deducted from your debit/credit card in full as soon as possible but in any event within 21 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- If these Terms are not complied with, the “Agency” reserves the right to terminate access and use of the it’s Site.
- These Terms represent the entire understanding and agreement between you, us and shall have priority over any and all prior statements, understandings or agreements whether oral or in writing.
- We may modify these Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms on this Site. Your continued access or use of the “Agency” Site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Terms applicable from time to time.
- These Terms are governed by English law and any disputes subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts and, by using this Site, you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
- If any court finds any provision of these terms to be void or unenforceable for any reason, then such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of the courts finding without affecting the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Any queries regarding tickets or any other services associated with this Site should be directed to the “Agency” Customer Services. Please click on the link provided.
- Consumer Rights: Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect or inhibit your Statutory Rights.